Boiler Servicing Liverpool
Get a free no-obligation quote now
- Affordable finance options available
- Up to 12 years guarantee
- Worcester accredited installer
Annual boiler servicing will ensure that your boiler is running efficiently and safely for the year ahead and minimises the risk of breakdowns thus increasing the lifespan of the boiler as well.
It also validates any manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee for the appliance. More importantly it ensures that those people who live in it are safe. Gas safety is paramount, and an annual boiler service will ensure that any problems are identified before accidents occur.
What’s Included in Your Boiler Service with Complete Home Energy Solutions
All gas safe engineers should follow a set number of checks and actions when your boiler is due for its service. These include:
- A visual inspection of the flue
- Inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/ or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction to ensure:
- The heat input and/or operating pressure are correct
- The effectiveness of the flue
- That all ventilation requirements are to current standards
- The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections
- Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances
- Written notification of any gas safety defects which may affect the safe operation of your appliances
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- Heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- The servicing of a system filter (if there is already one in place). We will however not repair or replace a system filter.
Download Our Brochure
At Complete Home Energy Solutions Ltd, we are a company founded on commitment, expertise and passion for providing a valuable service for home energy customers across the North West.
We're Worcester Accredited Installers
Worcester Accredited installers are recognised domestic and commercial heating companies that meet or exceed the standards of sustained quality of installation, service and customer care.
These installers are accessible through the official Worcester Bosch website.
Worcester Bosch ensure our clients receive a high standard of workmanship and professionalism, our accredited companies are monitored by several recognised trade and industry bodies.