Boiler Servicing for existing customers
Boiler Maintenance & Servicing for existing customers
Why do I need my boiler serviced?
Annual boiler servicing will ensure that your boiler is running efficiently and safely for the year ahead and minimises the risk of breakdowns thus increasing the lifespan of the boiler as well. It also validates any manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee for the appliance.
Perhaps more importantly, it ensures that those people who live in your home are safe. Gas safety is paramount, and an annual boiler service will ensure that any problems are identified before accidents occur.
Watch this short video which shows you the importance of regular servicing to your Gas Appliances.
Choose a Gas Safe engineer who specialises in central heating systems!
Find out why you need a Gas Safe Registered engineer by watching this short video
Why Choose Complete Home Energy Solutions Ltd. to service your Heating System?
With over 30 years experience in the central heating and Gas industry, all of our engineers are trained to the highest standards and are Gas Safe Registered.
We are also approved installers of the following brands, which means that we are trained to identify and repair problems with your specific boiler.
Boilers We Service & Maintain
- ATAG Boiler Servicing & Maintenance
- Baxi Boiler Servicing & Maintenance
- Intergas Boiler Servicing & Maintenance
- Vaillant Boiler Servicing & Maintenance
- Worcester Bosch Boiler Servicing & Maintenance
Is your boiler brand not listed?
That’s okay, we can still service your boiler and heating system. We just recommend the above brands for their reliability and economy and are approved installers for those brands. We still, however, provide the very best standards in servicing any boiler.
Why Choose Complete Home Energy Solutions?
- We are Which Trusted Traders – see our reviews
- We are Gas Safe Registered – see our listing
- We have been in the trade over 30 years
- Our standards of professionalism and safety are important to us
What’s Included in Your Boiler Service with Complete Home Energy Solutions
All gas safe engineers should follow a set number of checks and actions when your boiler is due for its service. These include:
- A visual inspection of the flue
- Inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/ or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction to ensure:
- The heat input and/or operating pressure are correct
- The effectiveness of the flue
- That all ventilation requirements are to current standards
- The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections
- Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances
- Written notification of any gas safety defects which may affect the safe operation of your appliances
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- Heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- The servicing of a system filter (if there is already one in place). We will however not repair or replace a system filter.
Download Our Brochure
At Complete Home Energy Solutions Ltd, we are a company founded on commitment, expertise and passion for providing a valuable service for home energy customers across the North West.
We're Worcester Accredited Installers
Worcester Accredited installers are recognised domestic and commercial heating companies that meet or exceed the standards of sustained quality of installation, service and customer care.
These installers are accessible through the official Worcester Bosch website.
Worcester Bosch ensure our clients receive a high standard of workmanship and professionalism, our accredited companies are monitored by several recognised trade and industry bodies.